Thursday 9 December 2010

A Heart Touching story you should read...



The story below is a story derived from the German alumni mailing list, or Indonesian citizens who live or once lived there. Similarly worth reading a few minutes, and ponder life.

I am a mother of three children and recently completed my college degree. The last class I had to take was Sociology. The teacher was absolutely inspiring with the qualities that I expect every person to have it.

The last task given to the students was named "Smiling." All students are asked to go outside and give smile to the three strangers who met and document their reactions. After that each student was asked to present in front of the class. I am a jovial, very friendly and always smiling at everyone. So, I think, this task is easy. After receiving the task they will be, I rushed to see my husband and my youngest child is waiting in the garden in the courtyard campus, to go McDonald's around the campus.

The morning air was very cold and dry. As my husband will go in the queue, I interrupted and asked that he alone who accompany the Youngest while looking for a place to sit who still kosong.Ketika I'm in the queue, waiting to be served, a sudden everyone around us move away, and even those who the original line up behind me come out of the way out of antrian. Panic enveloped me, when it turned around and saw why they were all on out? When I turned around I smelled a horrible "dirty body odor" sting enough, it turns out I was standing right behind the two homeless men who are very filthy! I'm confused, and unable to move at all.

When I looked down, my eyes accidentally looked at the man who is shorter, which stand closer to me, and he was "smiling" towards me. This man blue-eyed, sharp eyes, but also radiates affection. He looked towards me, as if he asked for me to accept the 'presence' in place itu. He said "Good day!" while still smiling and as he counted the few coins that are prepared to pay for food to be ordered. Spontaneously I returned his smile, and suddenly remembered by my 'duty' given by my lecturers. The second man was playing his hand with a strange movement stood behind his friend.

I soon realized the second man was mentally challenged, and the man with blue eyes it is a "rescue" her. I feel deeply concerned after learning that it was in the queue now I just stay with them, and only three of us suddenly had reached the front counter. When the young woman at the counter asked me what I want to message, I invite both men to order first. Blue-eyed men immediately ordered "Coffee, one cup lady." It was from coins collected that was able to buy them (the restaurant has become the rule here, if you want to sit in the restaurant and warm up, then people have to buy something). And apparently these two people just want to keep warm.

Suddenly course I was attacked by a sense of compassion that made me got stuck for a while, while my eyes followed the steps they find a place to sit that far apart from other tamu2, which almost all of them were watching them .. At the same time, I realized that while all eyes in the restaurant was also being drawn to me, and would also see all the 'action' me. I realized after the officer at the counter greeted me for the third time asking what I want messages. I smiled and asked to be given two packages of breakfast (outside of my order) in a separate tray.

After paying all the orders, I requested the help of another officer who is on the counter trays to deliver my order to the table / seat my husband and son. While I took another tray wrapped around the corner walking towards the table that have been selected two men to rest. I put the tray of food on his desk, and put my hands on the back of his cold palm male blue eyes that, while I say "this food has been my message to you both." Return the blue eyes staring in my direction, now's eyes began to wet with tears and he could only say "Thank you very much, madam".

I tried to keep my composure, as he patted my shoulder saying "Surely not me who did this to you, God is also to be around here and has whispered something in my ear to deliver this food to you." Hear my words, not Blue Eyes withstand the power of emotion and embraced the second man sobbing. It was like once I grabbed the two men. I have been unable to keep from crying when I walked away from them and join my husband and my son, who was not far from their seats.

When I sat my husband tried to calm my tears with a smile and said "Now I know why God sent you to be my wife, certainly, to provide 'shelter' for myself and my children !" We were holding hands for a moment and then Our really grateful and realize that just because the 'whisper' is we have been able to take advantage of 'opportunity' to be able to do something for others who are in desperate need. When we are eating food, starting from the guests who will leave the restaurant and was followed by several other guests, they one by one over to our table, to simply want to 'shake hands' with us.

One of them, a father, holding my hand, and say "Your hand has provided an expensive lesson for all of us who remain here, if one day I was given a chance by him, I will do as you have demonstrated to us earlier." I can only say "thank you" with a smile. Before I left the restaurant a time to see towards the two men, and if there is a 'magnet' that connects the inner us, they immediately turned towards us with a smile, then waved his hand towards us.

On the way home I reflect back what I have done against the two men had been homeless, it really 'action' that never occurred to me. The experience that day showed me how much 'love' God is so WARM and very BEAUTIFUL! I returned to college, on the last day of class with the 'story' of this hand. I submitted 'paper' I told my professor. And the next day, before the start of my college professors called me into the front of the class, he looked at me and said, "Can I share this story with others?" I gladly agreed.

When will start his lecture he asked the attention of the class to read my paper. She began to read, and the students listen carefully to the story the lecturer and lecture room fell silent. By the way and style of one of his lecturers in bringing the story, making the students who attended the lecture hall seemed to come see how the incident actually took place, so that the girls who sat in the back row of them come near me hug me to express feelings of emotion.In the end reading the paper, the professor accidentally closes his story by quoting one sentence that I wrote at the end of my paper. "Smile with 'Heart', and you'll know just how 'powerful' impact caused by that smile."

In its own way, God has 'used' to me to touch people in McDonald's, my husband, my son, my teacher, and every student who attended a lecture on my last night as a student. I graduated with a greatest lesson that I never got in any college, namely: "ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT CONDITIONS." Many stories about love, written to be impregnated by its readers, but for anyone who could read and interpret the story is expected to take lessons on how to LOVE PEOPLE, BY USING A LITTLE PROPERTY-OBJECTS THAT WE HAVE, and not LOVE PROPERTY-OBJECT WE ARE NOT OWNED, BY USING PEOPLE! If you think this story has touched your heart, forward this story to your nearest friend. Here there are 'angels' who will accompany you, so at least people who read this story will be moved to do something (however small) for others who are in need of a helping hand!

The wise man said: Many people who come and go from your life, but only 'a wise friend' who will leave footprints in your heart. To interact with you, use think. But to interact with others, use your heart! People who lose money, will lose a lot, people who lost friends, will lose more! But people who have lost their confidence, will lose everything! God promises to give to any animal food for them, but he did not throw the food into their nests, animal remains must do their best to get it.

Young people are 'beautiful' is the work of nature, but the old people who 'pretty' is the work of art. Learn from EXPERIENCE THEM, because you can not live long enough to be able to get all that from the experience yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Halo sobat...nama saya Didik Sugiarto.....Saya bukanlah blogger profesional....hanya sekedar hobi ngeblog dan juga belajar cara mencari uang dengan blog.....adsense, amazon, clickbank dll.......semoga blog ini bermanfaat bagi kita semua.